Welcome to the nSpireMe teaching community - we're so happy you're here, and can't wait to hear what you think of our new music practice app!
Before you log-in for the first time, you might want to check out this video of the app in action:
To access your teacher account, you'll need:
- Your email address and password - we'll email these to you once you have signed up on the website!
- An internet connection - nSpireMe is a cloud-based service
- Mac or PC computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Any web browser
You may have requested access to a 'dummy' parent and student account. To access this, you'll need:
- Your email address and password (please don't change the password to your 'dummy' account!)
- Mac or PC computer or laptop - doesn't currently work on tablets or smartphones
- Chrome browser. You can download it here if you don't already have it: https://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/chrome/
- Headphones - when playing with accompaniment, feedback is more accurate when headphones are used
N.b. The first time you play with the app, it will ask you for microphone permission, you’ll need to click ‘allow’.
Feedback, Feedback, Feedback...
We would love to know how to best improve your experience!
For immediate issues and glitches, the sooner we know the better. Our technology is brand new, so if you manage to find any errors, we will donate £1 to our partnered charity Music as Therapy International.
Happy to help!
If you'd like a walkthrough of the app, any technical help, or to report any problems, don't hesitate to call now!
Call 07853 287891, 9am-6pm, Monday -Friday
Email email@example.com, Evenings & Weekends
Use the smiley speech bubble (bottom-right corner) to have a chat with us - if we're away, we'll get back to you as soon as we can!